Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Bridal Hair by Helen
at The National Wedding Show 2010 Earls
Court 2, London 1 - 3 October 2010
1. No purchase is necessary in order to enter this prize
2. Bridal Hair by Helen will only accept one entry per
3. This prize draw is open to UK and Northern Ireland
residents only. Employees, partners or directors of Bridal Hair by Helen, their immediate family members and anyone
connected with the business are excluded.
4. In order to enter this prize draw please complete the
entry form at http://www.bridalhairbyhelen.co.uk/prizes.html Only competition entries with a valid and legible
email address will be accepted.
5. Entry into the prize draw is only open to subscribers of
the Bridal Hair by Helen newsletter and/or visitors to the Bridal Hair by Helen stand at The National Wedding Show
2010 Earls Court, London 1 – 3 October 2010, where indicated.
6. Entrants must be over the age of 18 at the time of entry
to the competition.
7. Prize winners will be drawn at random and will receive
notification via email, within the Bridal Hair by Helen newsletter, within the relevant Bridal Hair by Helen
website prize draw pages and within our blogs, Twitter, Facebook etc pages.
8. Winners must claim their prize within the specified time
frame given when notified as being a winner or the prize will be forfeited and may be carried forward to another
prize draw period and a new winner selected. In the event of non-acceptance within the specified period, or if the
person/s is not contactable, Bridal Hair by Helen reserve the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next
randomly drawn valid entry or to forfeit the prize.
9. There is no cash alternative for any
10. The Prize Draw close date is the 31 October 2010 and the
winners will be announced on 8 November 2010 by email and via the website www.bridalhairbyhelen.co.uk
11. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of acceptance
for that prize, (or subject to a prolonged term, dependent on the recipients wedding day date, if applicable) or at
the discretion and availability of any treatment provider involved with the prize draw prizes.
12. By entering the prize draw, the winner/s consent to the
results and winner's name being published on the Bridal Hair by Helen websites, Bridal Hair by Helen Newsletter,
Bridal Hair by Helen blogs, Bridal Hair by Helen Facebook pages, Bridal Hair by Helen Twitter pages and any and all
relevant media coverage created by the draw.
13. By entering the prize draw, the winner/s consent to the
results and winner's name being published in any and all media coverage created by prize draw
14. The principal's decision is final. No correspondence
regarding the results of the draw will be entered into.
15. Bridal Hair by Helen expressly disclaims any
responsibility and each participant hereby agrees to release and to hold Bridal Hair by Helen (and its respective
employees, officers, shareholders, agents, marketing partners and affiliates) harmless from any and all losses or
damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the prize or resulting from the delivery,
acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse of any prize awarded, including without limitation, personal injury,
death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of
16. Participants may not enter using multiple email
addresses or as multiple participants. Any participant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses or under
multiple identities, or uses any other device to enter multiple times may be disqualified at the sole discretion of
Bridal Hair by Helen.
17. Bridal Hair by Helen reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to cancel or suspend any Bridal Hair by Helen contest should virus, bugs, unauthorised human
intervention, or other causes beyond the control of Bridal Hair by Helen, in its sole opinion, corrupt the
administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the prize draws or for any other reason at
the sole discretion of Bridal Hair by Helen.
18. In the event of cancellation, Bridal Hair by Helen may,
in its sole discretion, elect to award the prize to a winner randomly drawn from among all participants who had
validly entered the prize draws at the time of such cancellation.
19. By entering the prize draw and registering on this
website, you consent to the collection and use of the information you voluntarily submit, for the purposes
described in these terms and conditions.
20. After you claim any prize, we may request your full
contact details, including postal address which may be passed on to the organisation donating the prize for
administration purposes. This is the only time your address details will be passed to any third
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance
of these terms and conditions.
22. In the event of a prize winner being disqualified,
Bridal Hair by Helen is under no obligation to publish this in any shape or form.
23. All service providers, organisations offering prizes and
Bridal Hair by Helen reserve the right to amend details of prizes in order to benefit the winner.
24. Bridal Hair by Helen will not be liable for any costs
incurred to potential winners in the event that any service providers or other organisations offering prizes cancel
or otherwise remove their prize donation from any draw.
25. Bridal Hair by Helen reserves the right to alter this
prize draw and may change these terms and conditions rules at any time. Current terms and conditions will be
displayed on the relevant prize draw web site at all times.
26. Any prize not claimed within a reasonable timescale may
be offered to Newsletter members under additional rules which will be posted within the Newsletter at the time of
the relevant draw.
27. All service providers and/or organisations offering
prizes may impose additional terms and conditions that must be adhered to. Prize winners will be made aware of any
specific requirements during initial prize acceptance stages.
28. Any information that Bridal Hair by Helen collects from
individuals as part of the competition will be stored according to the Privacy Statement that can be found here -
29. Copyright in relation to any post-event publicity will
belong to Bridal Hair by Helen.
30. The Bridal Hair Package includes a free wedding hair
trial and a wedding day styling for one bride.
31. Where possible, the Bridal Hair Package will be arranged
for the winner’s preferred date. However, the date for the wedding will be subject to Bridal Hair by Helen's (Helen
Tozer) availability and, in some circumstances, an alternative date may need to be agreed on.
32. In the event that Helen Tozer is pre-booked and
unavailable on the Bridal Hair Package winner's chosen wedding day date, then an alternative wedding hair stylist
(with Helen Tozer's approval) may be arranged.
33. The date for the wedding will be negotiated between the
prize winner and Bridal Hair by Helen after the competition has closed.
34. Travel expenses will apply for each trial and wedding
day visit at the rate of .25p per mile from and to Ilminster, Somerset. Parking and congestion charges will be due,
35. All other fees and expenses, not expressly listed above,
including, but not limited to, taxes, tips, entertainment, meals, surcharges, service or facility charges, personal
charges at lodging, security fees, incidentals, transfers, and transportation are the sole responsibility of the
winners and guests.
36. Extensions will not be permitted. No refunds or
compensation will be made in the event of a cancellation or delay beyond the Bridal Hair by Helen's
37. This prize draw promotion is provided by Bridal Hair by
Helen, Station Road, Ilminster, Somerset TA19 9BG.
This Prize Draw is now